Wednesday, March 19, 2008

okay my baby sis is crying beside me just now cause parents went out without bringing her
daddy's buying new printer cause its spoilt :{
anyway.
lesson on sunday was fine.same old thing.
monday had class bonding.lol.
was boring can.
cause we nv plan anything at all.
so we went walk walk around sch and den mrs joan yang called me from 4th floor to help her class take pic.
suay me can.
-.-
den go there she say dun need.kns la.made me climb stairs.
went back class found out miss choo bought cakes for zy and james for their birthday.lol.
so we sang song played songs den blah blah blah.
den lessons was boring.
miss leow's funny can!
she's so much better with us den last 2 months.
she kid alot with us uh.
i saw her stamping the test parents signature.
den i say very cute the stamps.
den after that got to help her stamp good for those who got like 7 8
den zy got one cause she got 8 and i got 5 so i had none.
so i chop den miss leow say stamp properly later ppl say is she stamp one.
lol.
den i say i wan one she say next time she do one hai ke yi for me.LOL.

yesterday eh.
miss choo called me jesslyn agnes muizhen to see her during reading time.
talked about the committee stuff.den camp leaders are agnes me muizhen cause jesslyn nv go.
she asked me to ask kelvin and yichan to help cause they kinda active and my group has the least ppl cause others need like 15 each.
usual stuffs
den cme briefed on cip during camp.
i was appointed games leader as expected -.-
pissed off by both of them.
you think i don't know is it.
you think i am deaf or blind uh.
even miss choo scold's your selfish la.
you active?
all you do is ask people to do and you yourself sit there and shake leg?
wtf.
don't give me that kind of face.
i cannot stand it and i am sorry if i shock you by diao-ing you cause you made me pissed off.


anyway zy told me the reason why they nv come which is like so fucked up.
so our group brainstormed den erh.
had a lot of games plan tho.
so after that at around 1.45 went to look for mr tham with muizhen and agnes and surprisingly mr tham still know me after so long can!
he never teach us for 2 years and he still remember my name.lol.cool!
so he talk we listen den he say we have another meeting like thrusday 3pm ava room.
his friends are coming to share wad experience.
lollol.
den phy.
home.

had ss again.lol.
miss leow cool man.we had lesson like 5 mins only.
cause she late for 10 mins.
den she talk about why she late cause she writing letter of complaint.LOL.
story was cool.den eh.had other lessons.
bio was even more irritating la.
cause the ppl sucks.


thrusday
assembly was boring.den maths was die-ing la.
den eng i begged handsome (sunil) to draw for me the drawing he had.
i beg so long he finally agree.
den i ask him show me how he draw ma.den he sat beside me and den miss choo suddenly say sunil since you are sitting there den that will be your sit for the year.WTF.
yizhen nv come la! T.T
den after that he kept complaining say all my fault.
nag like old hag like that -.-
vincent and rakesh keep laughing la.wl eh!

lunch sat with isabel cause zy and xz went to popular to buy for their history project.lol.
den ashraf came and ask me where my twin.LOL.
co was boring cause yuliang say i can play my own song.
but den didnt feel like blowing so i teach arnold how to play.lol.
he kept struggling la.
den i went to slack with xz isabel they all cause they didnt want to go up.
den after that yuliang was forced to sing by siwei i think.
cool man.he sing damn got feeling la!
lol.
some more very nice :}



good friday.lol.
daddy went back taiwan.den i met zy at interchange.
gave her her present.lol.
den we went to library but nv open.den walk walk around tp.
slack cause i didnt want to go home to face four walls.
den home round 4 plus.

off to dxo with sis for schools out party.later! lol.
finally sis agree to go with me.bye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home